- Out of Bounds
- Beyond the boundaries of the course.
- Beyond the line of white stakes between the 1st & 7th holes when playing the 7th hole.
- Beyond any other line of white stakes within the boundary of the course.
- Clubhouse enclosure, car park, and practice putting green.
- Immovable Obstructions – Rule 24 – 2
Manhole covers, artificial turf & mats adjoining bridges, steps onto tees, distance markers, seats, ball washers, drainage gratings, artificial hole plugs, roads and pathways (except pathway to the left of the 7th hole which is an integral part of the course when playing the 7th hole)
- Stones in Bunkers
Stones in bunkers are determined to be movable instructions. Rule 24 – 1
- Wrong Putting Green – Rule 25 - 3
For the purpose of Rule 25 – 3, all putting greens include the apron surrounding the green.
- Water Hazards – Rule 26
Water hazards are defined by yellow stakes and lines. Lateral water hazards are defined by red stakes and lines. When both stakes and lines are used to define Water Hazards, the stakes identify the Hazard and the lines identify the margin of the Hazard.
- Staked Trees
Staked trees including the stakes are an integral part of the course.
- Overhead Cables/Poles
Where a ball strikes overhead cables or poles at the 1st & 7th holes, the stroke MUST be cancelled and replayed without penalty in accordance with Rule 20 – 5
- Distance Measuring Devices
See Notice Board for Local Rule.
PENALTY FOR BREACH OF LOCAL RULES
Match Play – Loss of Hole
Stroke Play – Two Strokes
PLEASE CHECK NOTICE BOARDS FOR TEMPORARY ADJUSTMENTS
PLEASE LEAVE RAKES IN BUNKERS AFTER USE.
REMEMBER THE 3 R’s
*Repair Pitch Marks*